Friday, July 20, 2007

Current Projects

This has been a season for babies. I'm currently working on yet another sweater set. The third one in a year. So far I have the hat and booties. The sweater is still a WIP. The pattern is called Spun Sugar from the July 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine and I'm just loving it. It's very easy, looks good and it's been a treat working in pink for a change.
This is the blanket that may never get finished. I work on this in between other projects. It's quite large and I must pay attention to the pattern while working it.

And, this is this month's mid-month KAL from the Monthly Dishcloth KAL :


While I'm talking about the Monthly Dishcloth KAL, I really want to thank the all the women involved from the moderators, the designers (and they are wonderful designers) to all the people on that group. It's a great resource to have. Thank you all. My pictures cannot do justice to the wonderful designs. Anybody out there have any tips for taking better pictures of knitting?

No comments: